Wednesday 24 June 2015

We are the Final Word on Natural Hair Care and Styling

4 Essential Steps to Natural Hair Care
1. Wash daily with Sulphate-Free Hydrating Invigorating Shampoo.
2. Condition with Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner to strengthen hair and improve elasticity. This is an excellent deep conditioner and de-tangler to leave hair feeling extremely soft.
3. Then use the Revitalizing Leave-in Conditioner which is also a perfect de-tangler and hydrator to protect hair against sun damage.
4. Nourish your hair and scalp naturally with a Blend of Essential Oils, Natural Butters and Emollients that will make your hair shine without weighing it down.
Other Natural Hair Care Product Range Include: Beautiful Textures 14 Natural I OjonArganicsKeraCare I Aunt Jackie's I Groganics |Pantene | Giovanni I Tresemme I Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 Miracle I Kinky-Curly I Optimum Care AMLA Legend I Wave Nouveau Cantu Natural Hair I Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter I Creme of Nature Argan Oil 
CasaBella Branches:
Lekki: The Palms Mall - Ikota VGC Ikoyi: Alexander Road Victoria Island:AjoseAdeogunIkeja: Ikeja City Mall Surulere: AdeniranOgunsanya Mall Apapa:Apapa Mall Ibadan: Cocoa Mall - The Palms Mall Ilorin: Kwara Mall Enugu: Polo Park Mall Port Harcourt: Port Harcourt Mall Abuja: Grand Towers Mall -Silverbird Mall Kano: Ado Bayero Mall

Customer Care Line: 0700 CASABELLA (0700 227223552)
customercare@casabella.com.ngwww.casabella.com.ng
DELIVERY SERVICES AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment